List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: Heading for KDE 1.1.2 release (Week 6)
From:       Michael Matz <matzmich () cs ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       1999-07-02 14:36:06

Hi,

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:
> TODO: Test the KDE_1_1_BRANCH
>
> Now that the code is frozen, please check it out and test it
> on as many machines and OSes as possible to ensure everything
> is working.
I consider the fact of programs not configuring a bug, so I report
this: fresh cvs-co (cvsup) of KDE_1_1_BRANCH
cd kdegames
make -f Makefile.cvs
... (blabla)
po/Makefile.am:2: required directory po/sl does not exist

Indeed po/sl is referenced in po/Makefile.am , but does not exist.
If it's removed (from po/Makefile.am) all is fine.

Another on in korganizer (all with automake 1.4a):
make -f Makefile.cvs
src/Makefile.am:6: internally generated variable `CXXFLAGS' was set with `+='

The Variable that should be set in src/Makefile.am is AM_CXXFLAGS, not
CXXFLAGS.

As long as there are no pre-autoconfed tarballs cvs is the only
possibility to test KDE 1.1.2, so it should at least configure.

Ciao,
Micha.