List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: Heading for KDE 1.1.2 release (Week 6)
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       1999-07-01 22:58:45

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:
[...]
>TODO: FREEZE THE KDE_1_1_BRANCH
>
>Please consider the libraries in the KDE_1_1_BRANCH to be
>frozen! The KDE core applications are also frozen.
>
>This means that changes to the code are only allowed if
>
>- they fix critical bugs
>- they have been approved by at least two developers
>
>Changes that do not match these criteria will be reverted.
>
>Exceptions from this rule are only translations,
>documentations and additions by the artists team.
I've just added two new rulesets (Netia_Lokalne_Niebieska and
Netia_Lokalne_Zielona) to kdenetwork/kppp/Rules/Poland/ KDE_1_1_BRANCH.
I hope it's still OK to make such changes even though it's not
explicitly permitted above. Anyway, blame me if anything goes wrong
with these additions :-)

Regards,

Jacek Stolarczyk
PS. If noone objects I'll probably add one or two more for non-local
traffic and remove obsolete Poland.rst and Poland_Local.rst rulesets.
--
jstolarz on cvs.kde.org
Coordinator of Polish translations of KDE