List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMail progress?
From:       Robert Williams <rwilliams () jrc-utah ! com>
Date:       1999-07-02 2:51:09

I am curious how kmail is progressing?  I have not
seen many major commits in a long time now.  I am
using Netscape now for email and it never formats
the emails right.  I set the margins to 70, 60,
and 50 and it still does not work right.  Is there
an advanced kmail on someone's hard drive?

I can not use kmail as it stands however.  I need
strong filters and a tree of folders to organize
the ton of emails I get daily.   Is there a road
map for Kmail somewhere?

If I can help please let me know.  I am learning
KDE 2.0 and QT 2.0 so I wont be of much help now,
but later I will.

Thank you.

--
Robert Williams        rwilliams@jrc-utah.com