List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail bug in "Impression after a month of trouble." ?
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-07-01 23:55:49

Is this a bug report for kmail? If it is then please give a simple explanation
of how to reproduce the problem and submit a bug report for kmail. The more
effort put into the bug report the higher the likelihood that someone
else can reproduce the problem and hence fix it.

Many (older) bug reports for kmail persist as the bug reported cannot be
reproduced (or the report cannot be understood). But good quality bug reports
are really valuable.

I'm having a lot of fun with pim stuff at the moment but maybe Sven and I
will make another assault on reported kmail bugs some time in the
future.

BFN,
Don.