List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Need assistance.
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-07-01 16:37:07

Hello all. Yesterday I accepted a sys admin job in Illinois that leaves me a
lot less time to be working on KDE stuff. I will continue to work on the
KDE2.0 theme stuff (see the new pretty GoldGradient buttons at

	http://www.jorsm.com/~mosfet/newbtncode.gif

 ;-) and the the widget theme designer, but will have very little time for
anything else, including continuing the integration of ImageMagick into KDE.
If you are an experienced KDE developer and are intrested in taking this over
email me after checking out ImageMagick. Sorry about this, but I no longer can
honestly commit the time needed to this project. Need to pay the rent ;-)

In the meantime, I have several other fixes and widgets that need to be done
with the style stuff, and that is probably all I will be able to do for now.

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com