List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: simple kde logout question
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-06-25 1:15:21

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, John Corey wrote:

> Between kdesktop, kded, kpanel, the audio bunch, and konqueror something
> isn't responding as well.  Also, kdesktop appeared as a window, and a
> small one at that...

Either kdesktop or konqueror don't honor the session management
requirements. David Faure once said he fixed konqueror. Maybe it's
kdesktop (I incline to think so). But until the moment we get some time to
look into making kdesktop bound to the root window, I just shut up
kdekstop altogether (commenting it out in startkde).

Cristian