List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KStdDirs, KGlobal, KIconLoader
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-06-24 1:23:31

Hi

Please, please, PLEASE give me *one* app which is already properly ported
to use these KDE-2.0 classes, so that I understand how to use them.

In kdebase/kpanel/kpanel.cpp#3167 (and below), loadApplicationMiniIcon is
erroneously used to load mini-icons which in fact are residing in
$KDEDIR/share/apps/kpanel/pics/mini.

In other words, I need to load a mini-icon (and not a general icon) but
load it from apps' data dir, not from the filetype "mini" resourceDir. How
do I use addResourceDir here?

Cristian

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna