Hi Please, please, PLEASE give me *one* app which is already properly ported to use these KDE-2.0 classes, so that I understand how to use them. In kdebase/kpanel/kpanel.cpp#3167 (and below), loadApplicationMiniIcon is erroneously used to load mini-icons which in fact are residing in $KDEDIR/share/apps/kpanel/pics/mini. In other words, I need to load a mini-icon (and not a general icon) but load it from apps' data dir, not from the filetype "mini" resourceDir. How do I use addResourceDir here? Cristian Cristian Tibirna : ctibirna@total.net : www.total.net/~ctibirna PhD Student : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna KDE contact - Canada : tibirna@kde.org : www.kde.org