List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: screenshots in ftp directories...
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-06-23 16:20:44

Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote:

> I was checking the download traffic for the KDE mirror that
> I run and I noticed quite a few downloads from the
> /kde/demos/screenshots directory. These screenshots, however,
> are really old. Wouldn't it be a good idea to put the same
> screenshots that we have up on the web there as well?

I guess so.

I don't visit the ftp site very often, but the last time I
did I noticed that it isn't very well organized. Basically
a lot of old stuff is laying around. It would be nice if
someone could have a look of what is around and propose
a new organisation.

Of course we shouldn't change any of the "published" locations.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
*** *** *** Hi! I'm a .signature virus! *** *** ***
Copy me into your .signature file to help me spread!