Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote: > > I was checking the download traffic for the KDE mirror that > I run and I noticed quite a few downloads from the > /kde/demos/screenshots directory. These screenshots, however, > are really old. Wouldn't it be a good idea to put the same > screenshots that we have up on the web there as well? I guess so. I don't visit the ftp site very often, but the last time I did I noticed that it isn't very well organized. Basically a lot of old stuff is laying around. It would be nice if someone could have a look of what is around and propose a new organisation. Of course we shouldn't change any of the "published" locations. Cheers, Waldo -- *** *** *** Hi! I'm a .signature virus! *** *** *** Copy me into your .signature file to help me spread!