List:       kde-devel
Subject:    --enable-debug
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-06-22 17:42:37

Hi

Is it just me or --enable-debug doesn't do the same thing for all modules
in the CVS?

In kdelibs and kdebase consistently turns on -g and most of the warning
types.

In kdeutils adds -g to -O2 on some apps, but not on all.

All the other modules (network, multimedia, graphics) get no -g option.

Am I doing something bad? If not, can I help adding debug flag everywhere?
Or is it a bad idea?

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
KDE contact - Canada :  tibirna@kde.org       : www.kde.org