List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KStdDirs && private data
From:       Mario Weilguni <mweilguni () sime ! com>
Date:       1999-06-16 16:13:32

I'm missing a resource in KStdDirs. It should contain a type "app-private",
which is supposed to hold application data only intersting to the current
application (e.g. for kreversi, the chips are not supposed to reside in the
KDE icon directory, and no other application will use them So IMO it should be
in a subdir of the "data" directory, or am I wrong here?)

For kreversi, this would be:
$KDEDIR/data/kreversi/

Ciao,
	Mario