List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Error compiling kcheckpass
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-06-14 12:37:38

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, David Black wrote:

> 	Which is a big problem for RedHat, But I guess that
> the European distributor's hearts bleed for them :-)

Yes, life is easier in Europe, but this might change soon :-(

BTW: I noticed your domain. Did you know that xdm/kdm code
contains a line like:

#if defined(SCO) && !defined(SCO_USA)
char *crypt(const char *key, const char *salt)
{
  return key;
}
#endif

It seems that some people know this problem very well :-)

Bye,
Matthias.