List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CORBA server and client for wordnet
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-06-09 18:38:59

On Wed, 09 Jun 1999, Alex Zepeda wrote:

> Ew, why work on a proprietary protocol that requires a 13mb download? Have
> you seen the dictionary "protocol" it's even got a nice RFC (2229), and is

IŽll have a look at that.

(Besides, IŽm building the frontend/backend communication with CORBA
so you do *not* have to download the 13 MB and we do *not* have
another protocol. What weŽll have is just a small, simple API.)

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A
http://cgi4all.alabanza.com/glasatelier/