List:       kde-devel
Subject:    changes in khtml
From:       Lars Knoll <Lars.Knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       1999-06-07 23:19:53

Hi all,

I just committed some bigger changes to khtml, which also affect the API.
Up to now khtml used usual (char *) for about everything.

This has now changed, and khtml does now use unicode almost everywhere.
This means, that all methods in KHTMLWidget/KHTMLView are now using
QString/QStringList instead of const char*/QStrList.

I checked that kdebase does still compile, but I didn't have time to check
the other modules.

If I broke anything, or if somebody needs any advice/help for porting some
app, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Lars

--