Hi all, I just committed some bigger changes to khtml, which also affect the API. Up to now khtml used usual (char *) for about everything. This has now changed, and khtml does now use unicode almost everywhere. This means, that all methods in KHTMLWidget/KHTMLView are now using QString/QStringList instead of const char*/QStrList. I checked that kdebase does still compile, but I didn't have time to check the other modules. If I broke anything, or if somebody needs any advice/help for porting some app, feel free to contact me. Cheers, Lars -- Lars Knoll knoll@mpi-hd.mpg.de PGP pub key [6DADF3D5]: finger knoll@pluto.mpi-hd.mpg.de