List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KTMainWindow & LayoutHint
From:       Nicolas HADACEK <azhyd () directprovider ! net>
Date:       1999-05-31 23:09:02

Hi all

since QT 2.0 layout mechanism gets defined (it is now quite
sophisticated), I think we need to put an eventFilter in KTMainWindow to
catch "LayoutHint" events sent to itself.

It allows the management of mainWidgets which change internally their
size (for instance with updateGeometry(), when a QLabel is modified in
a QLayout and so on).

some comments ? before the (easy) hack
Nicolas