List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Cannot link kded.
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-05-31 15:48:32

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > > You have no idea what you are talking about.
> >
> > Why, thank you very much. I certainly _do_ know what I am talking
> > about. However, I never said that this was the same problem I had.

> Well, you tend to take things very personally. If anyone would say
> anything he knows when someone comes up with a problem, we would
> have an unbearable load here. So please stick to things you know
> about.

Actually I too tend to say things I know when I think they might
be relevant. Stefan's remark was very constructive although in this
case not relevant. I rather find David's respons quite snobby. Some
apologies wouldn't hurt. (In private-mail so that Stephan's mail-
load doesn't become unbearable... >:P)

Waldo Bastian
bastian@kde.org
--