List:       kde-devel
Subject:    qt cvs problem
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () enst ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-31 14:18:34

Does anybody knows what is this problem while using

cvs -d :pserver:capricel@cvs.troll.no:/cvs co qt :

cvs server: Updating qt/examples/timestmp
cvs server: warning: qt/examples/timestmp/.cvsignore is not (any longer) pertinent
cvs server: qt/examples/timestmp/Makefile.in is no longer in the repository
cvs server: warning: qt/examples/timestmp/README is not (any longer) pertinent

I've got plenty of them. I'm successfully using qt/cvs for quite a while, and
I've never seen this.

Thomas
 --

Thomas Capricelli	<capricel@enst.fr>