List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Roll over in KToolBar
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-31 11:57:19

I have quite a number of changes for KToolBar on hold. I rewrote
KTMainWindow and some other classes to use Qt layout management. Due
to what looks like a bug in the current Qt 2.0 I haven't checked them
into CVS yet. Please contact me before you start making changes to
avoid merging pain. I will check in my stuff as soon as the problems
are sorted out.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Schlaeger               AXYS GmbH
General Manager               Design Automation for Embedded Systems