List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Roll over in KToolBar
From:       Matt Koss <koss () napri ! sk>
Date:       1999-05-31 8:23:49

On Ne, 30 máj 1999, Sven Radej wrote:
>On Sun, 30 May 1999, Matt Koss wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I guess that you're the main KToolBar developer, right ?
>>Did you think about adding support for rollover buttons as in Netscape or Java ?
>RollOver? What is it?
>Do you mean the forward & back buttons in Netscape?

Rollover buttons change their pixmap when the mouse is over them.
This means that you need two pixmaps for each button.
You can see it in Netscape when you enter some toolbar button, it get's kind of
highlighted, but actually it is the second pixmap.

You might say that it's a waste of resources, but as I said, it's very easy to
implement, and some applications could use it.

     Ciao

		Matt

--
Matej Koss	e-mail: koss@napri.sk