List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: about our attitude towards M$ windows
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1999-05-29 0:02:39

Hi,

This must be some kind of misunderstanding. The tool looks nice.
Dont have a second windows machine to test it, but I believe you :-)

However, think about a better name. One would not suggest this kind
of cool functionality behind that name.

After that I dont see a reason why we should not put it in some
KDE CVS tree != kdenonbeta. Since people seem to use it
(following the quotes you attached ) it seems to run somehow stable, or ?

Dont be frustrated. I think that problem will solve itself very fast.

Any suggestions for a better name ?

Bye
Torben