List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE looks too much like windows...
From:       Timothy Whitfield <timothy () ametro ! net>
Date:       1999-05-25 4:33:50

I don't think there is any doubt anymore about kde not looking like windows.
In fact mine looks like a mac. =)

Freshmeat had a real win clone today:
http://www-masuda.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~kourai/qvwm/index-en.html
Was just aching for a reason to show someone.

But all in all who cares,
We would all like windows if Mircrosoft was a good company or if windows was
a stable platform or if Microsoft licenses weren't designed to rob you.

These days I think looking too much like windows is a complement for kde,
especially since KDE only sits on top of stable, server ready platforms.

Timothy

--
Timothy Whitfield
AMC Internet Services