List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: K abiword port
From:       Kurt Granroth <kurt_granroth () email ! mot ! com>
Date:       1999-05-24 14:51:53

Mosfet wrote:
> Assuming we use the same beta release cycle we used for KDE1.0, perhaps we can
> simply sync KOffice1.0 with the KDE2.0 release. Then when we provide the
> KDE2 betas KOffice would be distributed along with it just like kdenetwork and
> kdeutils.

We will be doing this according to Waldo's proposed release schedule.  IMO,
this is MUCH too long a time to wait.  KOffice is already VERY useable when it
compiles (which, unfortunately, is becoming a very rare occurance for me).  A
feature freeze, short bug fix phase, and a release is essential..
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth