List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Joke in kconfigbase.h
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-21 21:58:58

Kurt Granroth wrote:

> Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > This script of Kurt is a real pain. We have tons of code in kdecore
> > that is simply broken, because some script replaced const char with
> > QString.
>
> Me?  Or a different Kurt?  What script are you talking about?

About this one? granroth is you, not? I suffered from this commit
weeks later.

Greetings, Stephan

revision 1.7.4.1
date: 1999/02/14 02:05:41;  author: granroth;  state: Exp;  lines: +10
-4
Converted a lot of 'const char*' to 'QString'.  This compiles... but
it's entirely possible that nothing will run linked to it :-P

--
Und sie nannten ihn, wie er selbst unterschrieb -
Den Trojanischen Pferdedieb