List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Joke in kconfigbase.h
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-05-21 21:56:25

On Fri, 21 May 1999, Kurt Granroth wrote:

> Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > This script of Kurt is a real pain. We have tons of code in kdecore
> > that is simply broken, because some script replaced const char with
> > QString.
>
> Me?  Or a different Kurt?  What script are you talking about?

I think Hans had the script.  But if the script is causing such a problem,
why not compile Qt without the const char * cast, and compile kdelibs et.
al. with -Wall -Werror; this is bound to fix a few things at least.

- alex

You better believe that marijuana can cause castration.  Just suppose your
girlfriend gets the munchies!