List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding developers to the Credits page
From:       Nicolas Brodu <brodu () iie ! cnam ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-17 22:32:23

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Nicolas Brodu wrote :
>On Mon, 17 May 1999, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote :
>
>Strange, the result of con2html isn't sorted at all here, whereas
>www/credits.html is !
>
>Should I update the perl script con2html, or did I miss something ?

Hmm reply to myself since this might be misinterpreted.
I meant update == adding a sort feature in the script (!= cvs update).
And rename the Icon team into "Artist team" :-)

Cheers,

Nicolas Brodu, brodu@iie.cnam.fr
Eleve-Ingenieur 2eme annee (Institut d'Informatique d'Entreprise)
  http://www-eleves.iie.cnam.fr/brodu (smblib)
KDE developer, brodu@kde.org
  http://www.kde.org, Color outside the lines !