List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding developers to the Credits page
From:       Nicolas Brodu <brodu () iie ! cnam ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-17 21:31:48

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote :
>Hi all,
>
>from time to time, I am asked to add someone to the Credits
>page on the KDE www server
>
>http://www.kde.org/credits.html
>
>I just wanted to tell you again, that anyone here can add
>people to this page, as well as update his own entry. Just
>check out the file and module
>
>www/credits.html
>www/credits
>
>from the CVS. There is a little README in the credits dir that
>describes what to do:

Strange, the result of con2html isn't sorted at all here, whereas
www/credits.html is !

Should I update the perl script con2html, or did I miss something ?

Nicolas Brodu, brodu@iie.cnam.fr
Eleve-Ingenieur 2eme annee (Institut d'Informatique d'Entreprise)
  http://www-eleves.iie.cnam.fr/brodu (smblib)
KDE developer, brodu@kde.org
  http://www.kde.org, Color outside the lines !