List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde development
From:       Harri Porten <porten () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-15 13:20:44

Sackda Khouangsathiene wrote:

> I'm interested in doing system administration tools for kde.  Can you
> send me a list of the projects that are going on in the sys admin area
> and how I can get involved in the kde development?

I don't think that there is such a list. Most of the apps should be
listed somewhere on www.kde.org. Additionally, there should be quite a
few distribution specific administration tools  (like Caldera, Delix'
Hyrican PC) that are not necessarly open source, though.

I'd recommend to simply choose something that you're interested in and
either develop a new tool or improve one that needs some work. Every
author will happily accept any patches you come up with.

Harri.