Sackda Khouangsathiene wrote: > > I'm interested in doing system administration tools for kde. Can you > send me a list of the projects that are going on in the sys admin area > and how I can get involved in the kde development? I don't think that there is such a list. Most of the apps should be listed somewhere on www.kde.org. Additionally, there should be quite a few distribution specific administration tools (like Caldera, Delix' Hyrican PC) that are not necessarly open source, though. I'd recommend to simply choose something that you're interested in and either develop a new tool or improve one that needs some work. Every author will happily accept any patches you come up with. Harri. > > I have 10 years of experience in programing C and C++ on Linux, HP, > SunOS and SCO machines in telecommunications field.