List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kfm upload problems...
From:       David Faure <faure () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-04 11:51:38

Yes, I answered on kfm-devel (to another forward) :

Would that be related to the switch to "passive mode transfer" for ftp ?
If yes, they can try not using it (adding #define DONT_TRY_PASV at the
beginning of kfm/kioslave/ftp.cpp)

And if that fixes it, I (we) will have to look at why pasv breaks
uploading...

I can't test it right now...

--
David FAURE