List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde mp3 player
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       1999-05-03 20:10:29

On Mon, 03 Mai 1999 Andrew Wansink wrote:
>Can somebody please tell me what mp3 player most KDE users
>are running.  There doesn't appear to be a default one which comes
>with kde-multimedia.
>
>If this is the case may I propose the inclusion of a player that I
>have been working on called 'rasca', you can take a look at
>http://www.penultima.org/~rasca/

KDE should ship with a MP3 player. A desktop today without
is not a true desktop :-)

If you are going to maintain it in KDE´s CVS server, please feel
free to add it.

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyon