List:       kde-devel
Subject:    .directory files?
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-05-01 18:17:58

Hi,

my k-menu (head branch) doesn't contain any subdirs, although they
exist ($kdepath/share/applnk/...). I found out that kpanel relies on
"SortOrder" config entry key in the .directory files. So thats probably
the reason, because they simple don't exist here.

What script/program is responsible for creating these config entries?
Is it ok that the .directory files doesn't contain this key ?
(I think yes, because if there is no sort order, it simply should
display it in alphabetic order).
If yes, kpanel needs to be fixed? Anybody working on it already?

--
Dirk A. Mueller