List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Next generation of KOrganizer / Call for help: (fwd)
From:       Peter Harvey <pharvey () codebydesign ! com>
Date:       1999-04-30 14:12:24

> Is there someone to help us ? We are searching for developers.

I would like to help by suggesting that you use ODBC (
http://www.genix.net/unixODBC ) as the backend. In other words, wrap
KOM objects around unixODBC if you want KOM otherwise use ODBC directly. This
would reduce your work load considerably because you could rely upon the
drivers that have been, and will be, developed for unixODBC.

Any thoughts on this?

Peter Harvey