List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Random Screen Shot
From:       Van <vanboers () server ! dedserius ! com>
Date:       1999-04-28 20:56:38

I got bored at work today, and had to send an e-mail on the corporate
network.  This screenshot is of a RedHat linux box with Kmysql looking at
a query, an x3270 session in the background, reading pine, and, (I think
you'll all get a chuckle out of this) VMware with a Win95 virtual machine
logging into GroupWise 5.2.3.
I know there are some much better quality screenshots, out there, but, I
don't know if any out there have a Virtual Machine running.
If anyone wants to check it out, it's at:
www.21ccs.com/~vanboers/workdesk.gif

Van