List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: SuSE and kdebug
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-04-24 19:39:23

> Anybody has an idea how to solve this problem of SuSE binaries not containing
> kdebug ?

What do you mean, do not contain kdebug?  Um, oh wait, yes, I think I know
what you're talking about. Try adding an #undef kdebug, right after all
the include statements.  Then compile kdelibs with -DNDEBUG, if that
works, it should be ported back to 1.1.1 (as well as the "new" kdebug
stuff).  Also, it might be a good idea for SuSE to not use -DNDEBUG with
kdelibs.

> I don't believe that I am the only one who uses kdebug !

> How should the user of SuSE compile caitoo and other standalone
> packages, if his libraries don't contain kdebug ?

It actually should contain kdebug, but I think that (mistakenly) if
-DNDEBUG is used to compile kdelibs you'll end up with kdebug_null....

- alex

You better believe that marijuana can cause castration.  Just suppose your
girlfriend gets the munchies!