List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Call for opinions: KDE 2.0 mascot!
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-04-23 23:41:46

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Andreas Pour wrote:

> Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote:
>
> > I like Sparky! (And it even has a K in it ;o)
>
> I'm on that boat -- but I may even like SparK more (spark sounds
> intelligent, like "a spark of brilliance", and also is close to "speak",
> which will be nice when he gets a voice-over (how is that text-to-speech
> project going, anyway :-)?),  sparky sounds a bit more childish).

IMHO it resembles too much a well know CPU architecture.

regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.
KDE not only OpenSource[TM] but OpenMinded[TM].
KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.