On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Andreas Pour wrote: > Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote: > > > I like Sparky! (And it even has a K in it ;o) > > I'm on that boat -- but I may even like SparK more (spark sounds > intelligent, like "a spark of brilliance", and also is close to "speak", > which will be nice when he gets a voice-over (how is that text-to-speech > project going, anyway :-)?), sparky sounds a bit more childish). IMHO it resembles too much a well know CPU architecture. regards, -- martin // Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany // // Email: konold@kde.org // Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft. KDE not only OpenSource[TM] but OpenMinded[TM]. KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.