List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqi the dragon ...
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-04-23 22:06:52

> 1.) It is too detailed, not simple enough (or do you know how I should
>     put it on the K-button.???? It would become way too small ...
> 2.) Not that unique
> 3.) it´s too childish for a logo! (people would think we´re a
> toy-store...)
>
> I love this mascot. I would never have thought that we would get
> a mascot that is that good ...
> Just my opinion,
>
> Torsten

  Torsten

  Yesterday I was thinking on the lines of the slogan and I came up with
an idea on the logo. I am ataching it here. Maybe for somebody with more
artistic talent than I can serve as an inspiration or gets so mad at it
that will come up with something radically different but a lot better.

           Lotzi

["kde_prop.jpg" (IMAGE/JPEG)]