List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Call for opinions: KDE 2.0 mascot!
From:       Robson Francisco de Souza <rfsouza () fma ! if ! usp ! br>
Date:       1999-04-23 21:34:55

	Hi Martin!

	Amazing stuff, this dragon! Send my congratulations to Stefan!
Great work :). Now, while I was staring at his gentle face, three
possible names ocurred to me: Koogie, Kool or Koolie and Kute. Well, so,
actually four names :). Anyway those are my suggestions (donīt blame they
came to my mind without thinking! :))
	Oh, by the way, yes, i think itīs a good ideia to have this nice
dragon as a mascot for KDE 2.0.
	Thank you all, developers, for such an amazing desktop!
	See ya!
				Robson

 # Robson Francisco de Souza                                            #
 # R. Gioconda Mussolini, 38/54                                         #
 # Jardim Rizzo                                                         #
 # Sao Paulo - SP - Brazil                                              #
 # CEP 05587-120                                                        #
 # E-mail: rfsouza@fma.if.usp.br      Tel: 818-3188 (curso - CECM)      #