List:       kde-devel
Subject:    make dist HOWTO
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       1999-04-22 23:07:13

Hello,

 is there some tutorial about what all one has to do to make tar.gz from
nothing ? I mean something like 'download kapptemplate, change this and that in
Makefiles, write your app, type 'make dist' to create tar.gz ...'
 Some apps announced on kde-announce have some problems like they need to
remove .deps directories or config.cache, some of them don't use configure at
all, some of them 'borrowed' configure and Makefiles from other apps, etc. I
think such tutorial is needed.

 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@email.cz