List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KGhostview and KRdb orphaned
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       1999-04-07 13:29:10

mark.donohoe@symbian.com wrote:

> The other app. that I appear to be resposible for is Krdb. I won't be
> working on this anymore either. Since it's trivial there isn't much
> scope for what a new owner can do with it, but anyone who wants to
> take it over is welcome.

I think there still are a few things to do. Apart from fixing some
conflicts with several apps it should offer the possibility to merge
data with the user-defined X defaults. Another clever feature would be
the possibility to select krdb's effect on an app-per-app basis.

In the past Matthias E., Michael Reiher and me have fixed some bugs. I
am willing to continue doing this but if someone wants to actively work
on it he should step forward.

Harri.