List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KGhostview and KRdb orphaned
From:       mark.donohoe () symbian ! com
Date:       1999-04-07 13:34:55

Hi.

I won't be working on KGhostview any more. If anyone wants to take it
over then they are welcome to - no need to get in touch with me
directly.

The other app. that I appear to be resposible for is Krdb. I won't be
working on this anymore either. Since it's trivial there isn't much
scope for what a new owner can do with it, but anyone who wants to
take it over is welcome.

Mark Donohoe