List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Always on top, Session management, and MacOS mode stuff
From:       "Robert Hagemann" <rhagemann () psipenta ! com>
Date:       1999-03-17 18:38:12

Hi,

<cite>
> Having programs like kpager on top when new windows pop up, for example.
> It is implied from your response that there already is an always on top
> function somewhere. Is there (couldn't find it)?

IMHO a 'Always on top' function in the rmb menu of windows is a very nice
idea!
I often want certain apps like kpager to stay on top.
</cite>

I assume, the property of being always on top is rather static: You want
a certain app always on top *every time* or You don't. Therefor  I suggest
to put stuff like that into the config file and not into the RMB.

Just my two pence,

Ciao,
Robert
.