List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: screenshots page
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       1999-03-17 12:40:13

I read it over and this is what I got:

Page 3, Pic 1: "...showing two windows of the user..." This makes it
ssound like there are two windows of each. I would say,
	"...showing two windows, the user..."

Well, thats it! I wish I could write that good (being a native speaker and
all!). Great work on the page by the way. I used to send people who asked
for screenshots to kde.themes.org, now I can send them to the kde home!

-mike