List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: program loading
From:       "Yannai A. Gonczarowski" <yannaigo () leyada ! jlm ! k12 ! il>
Date:       1999-02-22 14:29:55

I haven't seen what this looks like, but from what I understand, there's one
blinking light for all apps.

What I would like to see is some feature which will tell you which (or at
least how many) apps are loading (suppose you click on two icons quickly one
after the other - how will you know if both clicks were recognized by the
system?).

The animated icon would've solved that, but not for menu entries.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

--

Regards,
Yannai.

    /      /__...---===='---+---_'                System Administrator