List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Pert-bindings
From:       "Yannai A. Gonczarowski" <yannaigo () leyada ! jlm ! k12 ! il>
Date:       1999-02-14 17:14:48

Sammy Ford wrote:

> I know that there were some preliminary bindings for Perl, what happened
> to them and what needs to be done to improve them. I believe this is the
> only weakness for KDE, lack of language bindings.

1. PerlQt 2.0 is currently under development, there's a mailing list. To
join email majordomo@majordomo.pobox.com with the following command in the
body of your email message:
subscribe perlqt your@email.address

2. For all of you in the thread, there is an importance for a
platorm-independent graphic scripting language for install programs, like
krumple (graphical KDE installer which uses the KISS database) currently
under development.

Regards,
Yannai.

    /      /__...---===='---+---_'                System Administrator