List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Pert-bindings
From:       Kaare Rasmussen <kar () webline ! dk>
Date:       1999-02-14 7:41:08

> So it's worth to learn C++. It very likely pays off in the very first project.

I personally doubt that.

> bigger. "Scripting, programming for the next century"? I strongly doubt that.

I've never experienced a well written Perl program to be slow.
Tk-programs on the other hand...

So don't use other scripting languages as an example for Perl. Perl is
fast, powerful and on top of it all - fun.

I know there's one person who's making bindings for Qt. This is what is
discussed here, or am I missing something?