List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Q: 1.1: panel & taskbar stay on top
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-02-13 18:08:46

On Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 06:16:49PM +0100, Matthias Ettrich wrote:

Hiya,

> But hey, people complain all the time, I'll add the magic again: If the PPos is
> crap, I'll place the window according to the user's placement policy.

while you're at it, is there _any_ way for a program to request running
fullscreen, without kpanel covering it? I understand that the
always-on-top feature is nice for most programs, but programs like kview,
kuickshow, tv- or other movie players should be able to run fullscreen
without being covered by kpanel.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--