List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KTop: Request for porting; ready for KDE 1.1
From:       Hans Petter Bieker <zerium () traad ! lavvu ! no>
Date:       1999-02-01 8:11:13

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Alex Zepeda wrote:

> > BTW, Hans Petter is already working on a FreeBSD version, if that is
> > the platform you are concerned about.
> I imagine he is, but one can't be too sure.

Well, I commited some code yesterday. Page one and two now works (it's
slow and ugly :). Some of the calculations may be wrong. E.g. I
don't know how to to calculate user and system time. I only know the
total.

Feel free to help :)

And I agree -- ktop shouldn't fail to work just cause it doens't know hot
to calculate OSStatus stuff.

-bieker-